What is CBD? FREE TALK at Hyannis Public Library
- This event has passed.
January 14, 2023: 2:00pm to 3:30pm
What is CBD? An information session hosted by Paul Borde. If you are like a lot of people, you may have some questions about CBD. Join us!
Register at hyannislibrary.org
* What is CBD and where does it come from?
* What does it do to the body?
* Is CBD from the marijuana plant?
* Will I get high using CBD?
* Can I drive my car after using CBD?
* What are the positive effects of using CBD?
* How do I know what a proper dose is?
* When is the best time of day to use CBD?
* How do I judge the quality of CBD products?
* What does CBD stand for anyway?
These are just some of the questions that will be answered at our CBD information session!
Paul Borde is the owner of Primabee, a Chatham-based company focused on wellness and health through premium CBD products. After suffering a serious back injury in 2019, his chiropractor recommended CBD as an aid to help in his recovery. It opened his eyes to the alternative wellness of CBD and to the incredible worldwide growth of CBD and Cannabinoids in general, Paul has done extensive research while traveling around the country to learn about the availability, use, and benefits of CBD products.
Please contact the venue directly with any questions.