Come to Oktoberfest at the Cape Cod Museum of Art on Saturday, October 2, 2021 from 4pm to 7pm and enjoy a fun evening of beer and food tasting (featuring local breweries and local restaurants), live music, games and raffles!
Members: $40 / non-members: $45
Purchase online: www.CCMoA.org/oktoberfest
Your ticket includes:
– 5 beer tasting tickets (must be 21 years of age – ID will be checked at the door)
– 5 food tasting tickets
– a commemorative pint size logo’d beer glass
– a full pint of the beer you choose as the winner
– Bratwurst, hot dogs, ice cream and candy. Entertainment, fun and games and a raffle by Cape Clasp.
– Live Music by Broadway Central
Everyone will vote for their favorite Beer and Food! Trophies will be given to the winners.
Take “die autobahn” to the Cape Cod Museum of Art on October 2nd for Oktoberfest! Lederhosen and dirndls optional!
Event sponsor: Rockland Trust Bank
BEER: Bad Martha Brewing Company, Barnstable Brewing, Cape Cod Beer, Devil’s Purse Brewing Co., Hog Island Beer Co.
FOOD: Cleat & Anchor, Finn’s Craft Beer Taphouse, Tugboats, Niman Ranch, Kream’n Kone, Stage Stop Candy and Cape Cod Creamery
RAFFLE PRIZE provided by Cape Clasp